How it works:
The process starts with an initial meeting (after initial contact) for us to get to know each other and outline a plan.
- Small steps towards the ultimate goal are planned
- Breaking everything down into achievable tasks.
- Sessions will be agreed in line with your plan and financial situation.
- Sessions are as often as your time and budget allows. (Most people find fortnightly or monthly sessions to be achievable.)
For some this may take six sessions or more for others it may be as little as two. The plan is all about you and what you want to achieve in the time and budget you have.
Meetings can be arranged to suit you, and your location, to fit in around your schedule. Travelling to Birmingham,Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster and the West Midlands surrounding areas are easily accommodated and I’m happy to oblige. Telephone or Skype sessions can also be arranged; I aim to be as flexible as I can as it’s important for my clients to feel at ease with sessions to fully appreciate their benefit.
A walk and talk service is also available, as combining exercise with coaching can be an effective, relaxed way to work.
- Initial 15 minute telephone consultation: FREE
- Sessions are normally an hour in length and cost will be negotiated on an individual basis. It’s not as expensive as you think and the number of sessions is entirely up to you and your budget.
- If sessions are cancelled with less than 24 hours before the planned session commences a half price fee will need to be charged.
(You probably justify spending money on having your hair done, having your car fixed…. so why question spending money on changing your life!)
If sessions are cancelled with less than 24 hours before the planned session commences a half price fee will need to be charged.
* Any extra costs to cover specific meeting places or travel expenses will be advised beforehand
* Discounts are available for block bookings