Published October 4, 2016 at 4:56 pm
If you are 25 years old or over, you may want to consider some life style changes that could help you in middle age and beyond! It’s not just about your physical health, your mental health matters too. Here are some you may want to ponder:
- Don’t smoke and if you do…..STOP!
- Take a real good look at your diet, STOP eating rubbish.
- Keep in touch with your family, no matter how much they get on your nerves.
- Exercise regularly (Even a 10 minute walk counts).
- Always wear sun cream!
- Save a little money (even if it’s only £10 a month).
- Set yourself goals every month.
- Get enough sleep (I know life is short but sleep is vital for good health).
- Make memories instead of money.
- Try to be more content with what you have.
- If you have time, why not do some charitable work (it doesn’t have to be every week).
- Read more and watch less TV
- Occasionally do something that scares you!
- Travel as much as money allows.
- Develop yourself, whether that is meditating, learning a language or just doing something new.
- Be there for friends, you never know when you need them!